Saturday 14 August 2010

They should have asked me!


So it seems like Lionhead did listen to the words of their fans and they have bought out some fantastic bits and pieces for us. As well as a controller, the villager maker, and other assorted bits and pieces they have also bought out *drum roll* a Fable novel!

Now I can't help but me miffed they didn't want good old me to do it! But, I can't wait to read it and see what they make of the Fable mythos. It looks like it should be a ripping yarn, if not for the story telling but for the Balverines themselves!

Written by Peter David and with a fantastic code within to unlock some exclusive content from the main game, this should be the perfect addition to the Fable 'oh look what I have' collection.

When its released we will see how it works into the Fable time line, we do seem to get two very interesting heroes!

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome!! when is it coming out?

    love this blog by the way dude! CAN'T WAIT TIL THE RELEASE OF FABLE III

    ReplyDelete