Tuesday 9 November 2010

DLC Now Available!


You know that lovely DLC that I mentioned yesterday? The ones that got pulled off of the marketplace on Day One release? Well they are back, well...some of them anyway!

The Dye Pack, the Industrial Knight and a myriad of other bits and pieces for those who did not get the Limited Edition version (and the dog outfit) are all up their to buy and enjoy. Make sure that if you DID buy the Limited Edition box that you DO NOT re-download the Highlander outfit again like a few people have done today already!

I shall be scouting around for some Microsoft Points soon and indulging in the magic that is Fable III again. I must say, been taking my time more with my second Evil character and enjoying the experience just as much as my first play through.

No comments:

Post a Comment